About Janna Smith
Janna was born on a chilly October night in Minnesota… long story short, she ended up in L.A. for college (graduating from USC with degrees in Creative Writing, Broadcast Journalism, and Football Fandom), moved to Eagle Rock, and still doesn’t have a car. She spends her free time watching cartoons and ESPN, exercising her internet addiction, and defeating her cat, Pete, in Scrabble. You can cyber-stalk her on Twitter AND Facebook. E-mails welcome at email@example.com
Janna also contributes to blogging.la and will occasionally pop up on and/or get linkage from silly sports blogs. At the moment there’s no simple way to view all those other blog posts together, however, so it became necessary to keep a digital clip portfolio here for your enjoyment (goes great with Trader Joe’s Kettle Corn!):
- “Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It’s courage that counts” (on John Wooden)
- The ArcLight Expands East!
- LA Plays Itself In the Movies: Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- LA Plays Itself In the Movies: (500) Days of Summer
- My Neighborhood, The Film Set
- Nothing Personal, I Don’t Hate the 323 Area Code. I Just Like 213 A LOT Better.
- “Coco” Fans Brave the Rain in Universal City
- If a Coach Resigns In the Forest and Nobody Really Cares, Does He Make a Sound?
- Feeling Like a Tourist Less Than Four Miles From My Apartment… At the BCS Title Game
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love… Sitting Outside in Pasadena All Night
- Can ESPNLosAngeles.com Draw As Many Readers Away From LA Sports Outlets As It Has Writers?
- SoCal’s Big Bowls Not Only In January – How About This Weekend?
- Deadspin NCAA Tournament Live Blog: (6) UCLA vs (11) Virginia Commonwealth